Nate S asked:
Im wondering if there is a possibility to rent a motel/hotel room for a lower price if I was to stay for an extended period of time, like 6 months to a year for example. Is there a name for such a service? Would I have to sign a contract or anything if this does exist?
I am asking because I will most likely have to relocate from my parents house to be able to get an entry job into my field once im done with school.
Im wondering if there is a possibility to rent a motel/hotel room for a lower price if I was to stay for an extended period of time, like 6 months to a year for example. Is there a name for such a service? Would I have to sign a contract or anything if this does exist?
I am asking because I will most likely have to relocate from my parents house to be able to get an entry job into my field once im done with school.
Related Blogs
- Bristol Hotel Room Tour, Panama City, Panama | Panama Work
- Nate Washington, Tennessee Titans Wideout… | NFL Online Fansite
- Carolina Panthers Tickets For Catching The Live Thrill Of Match | NFL Online Fansite
- New Job-Hunt Articles + Career Spotlight - Job Search News
- Home Depot Online Job Application « eunicestraight
- HOTEL ROOM FRONT FLIPS! (12/18/09-289) | Travel Squid
- Motels Clayton | Travellers Hotel
- Design your bedroom as a hotel room five-star | Hotel Company
- A review of Shell Credit Cards | Hotel Company
- st petersburg florida hotel motel tampa bay bucs devil rays … | Tampa Apartments
- Choosing the Right Treadmill for You « olivebranch.biz
- Nike Air Max Hyperize – Nate Robinson PE | Nike Sneakers
- Barbie Hotel Room (for 3 year olds) @ €1600 per night | Internet-d - Internet Discussion!
- Why to have Inventory control software for you business? | Internet 9 Blog's
- What is a period of time Green Card Lottery Winner must enter US?
- Parenting Workshops Help Parents Help Themselves
- Help Wanted get a Job! . . With RawVoice! - Geek News Central
- Hot Celebrities In Naughty New Hotel Room Hidden Cameras
- Skin Condition More Likely in Educated Parents’ Kids
- Buffett and Band Rehearsing in Atlanta Hotel Room | Jimmy Buffett World

No comments:
Post a Comment